As evidenced by the last 10 or so posts, Brandon's parents came to visit during Spring Break!
Kevin always gets GREAT pictures. :) Brandon reads to the girls EVERY night before bedtime. Jordan LOVES the "Big Word Book".
(Please ignore the ripped wallpaper in the background! That's going away in a month or so!)
Brandon and I were even able to squeeze in a date night! We got tickets for the Aeros-Rampage (Houston vs San Antonio hockey) game via Groupon (free because I had Groupon bucks!). The package included parking and pictures with the mascot and cheerleaders. And this was the view from our seats:
AWESOME. We were right over the Rampage locker room (which was why I wanted to go anyway!)
I wore Mom's Rampage jersey and got more than a couple comments on it. Add a couple beers, nachos, and chili cheese fries to the night and we had a great anniversary celebration! We had a great time even though the Rampage lost.
Thanks, Bev and Kevin for watching the girls!



0 comments:
Post a Comment