Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mom's Night Out - Painting with a Twist

We had a Mom's Night Out at Painting with a Twist.  It's a painting place where you pay and they provide the instruction and all materials for everyone to paint the same painting.  You provide the drinks and snacks.  

I wish I had taken a picture of the snack/drink table.  They had it decorated BEAUTIFULLY with artificial bluebonnets, since we were painting a bluebonnet picture.  Plus, the moms really came through and we had TONS of great food and wine!

We had a big group, so I was able to reserve a time and pick our own painting.  But they also have open events almost every night.

You can see examples of other paintings all over the walls.




Everyone with their finished masterpieces!  I had SOOOOOOO much fun and can't wait to go back again.  This location is fairly new and the owners were there as well as our instructor.  Everyone was very nice and super helpful.  We had a blast!


0 comments: