Thursday, May 26, 2011

Strawberry Festival

May means it's time for the Pasadena Strawberry Festival!  Brandon is not a huge fan, but he indulges me anyway!

The kids HAD to ride the carousel!





Jordan LOVED this ride.


Even when she rode in the one with no guns.



Ah, here they are!


While Jordan was riding it for the umpteenth time, I was getting swindled by carney folk.  :(


Say cheese!



We had a few tickets left and Jordan really wanted to ride the ferris wheel.


Trying to take pictures of her up there was hard!


I like how I accidentally got Brandon in the background on this one!


View from the top




Yeah, she stuck her head through.  And because her hair was in a ponytail, almost got it stuck.


Allison had the biggest corndog ever for dinner!


We followed dinner with a piece of the gigantic strawberry shortcake and then headed home.  It was REALLY windy.  The girls and I had fun.  Brandon tolerated it.  ;)

0 comments: