Thursday, April 24, 2008

36 Weeks (and no, no name yet)

I think I'm going to make a t-shirt that says, "My baby doesn't have a name." That should help the number of questions I get, right? :) We did check out a few name books from the library, so keep your fingers crossed we can come up with something!

Here's a picture at 36 weeks. It's a little blurry. Sorry. We just got a new camera (because I broke our old one) and we're trying to figure it all out.


I broke it at the Rockies/Astros game (or sometime right before) so our pictures from the game didn't turn out very well. (Here are the fixed pictures...it's the best I could do). The game was a lot of fun, even though the Rockies lost. We had FABULOUS seats (first row, out towards the foul pole on the first base line). Plus, I got to eat ballpark food!!




The belly picture was taken on my way to my first baby shower! It was a diaper shower with some of the mommies from my mom's group. It was SO much fun!!! There were Hannah Montana cups (because of my mom's dream), lots of YUMMY food and even margaritas for the non-preggos! The games were fun although I learned that a couple people know WAY too much about celebrities! I'm such a dope...didn't take ANY pictures! We did get TONS of diapers though.

Last night we had our neighbors over for dinner (nothing fancy, just pizza!) since her hubby is out of town. The girls had fun playing. Here is a cute photo:


Allison is getting to be such a little person! Just now, she came into the office (where I was checking my email since we finally got our internet fixed) and was a little fussy. I picked her up and she immediately snuggled. I asked her if she wanted a nap, and she nodded. I said, well, then let's go to your room and get in your crib. I put her down and she walked right into her room! It's so weird. She's starting to be able to really communicate with us. Unfortunately, she is getting VERY frustrated by trying new things she thinks she should already be able to do and if we don't understand her. I think she's just learning how to be 2. Lovely. On a good note though, we are finished with PT!!!! The therapist still wants us to watch Allison's right foot (it turns out slightly) and keep working with her to build her endurance up. Other than that, she's doing great! Okay, now we're officially ready to have the baby!! ;)

My doctor's appointment is this afternoon. This is the first one where they'll actually check me to see how I'm doing. Hopefully there has been some progress (I've been having contractions for a few weeks now). As long as I progress, the doctor has no problem scheduling an induction at about 39 weeks. Yay! Hopefully it will work out. I am EXHAUSTED and can't sleep. Although, usually after I get up for my last middle of the night pee (around 3 or 4) I will usually sleep through Brandon's alarm at 5 and him getting ready. I guess 2 hours or so a night of good interrupted sleep is better than none!

Allison and I had Mommy and Me pictures done last weekend. (I'll post them as soon as I get the CD from the photographer). They turned out so cute! One of the mommies in my group is a photographer and does an amazing job. (Check out her website...http://www.celialewis.com/). We're having her do our family pictures in June. She's doing a special session called "Your Favorite Sports Team" so we're taking advantage of that! Luckily, it's right after our Colorado trip, so we'll be able to stock up on Broncos paraphernalia! (Yes, I used spell check to get that word right!)

Okay, that's all for now. More updates after my doctor's appointment this afternoon!!!

0 comments: