Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby Name

Due to the massive amount of cheating and double voting (and here I thought that 60 some people had tried to help me decide on a baby name!), I'm taking off the poll. If you have any ideas for the baby's name, please comment or email us. We still haven't decided!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to decide what you want, it doesn't mater if 60 love some name or not. The most important thing that you love it.

Anonymous said...

I think you need to decide what you want, it doesn't mater if 60 love some name or not. The most important thing that you love it.

Elsha said...

Hey! I found your blog through your myspace blog...probably since you put the link in there:) By the way, I never voted in your poll, but I'm a big fan of Bethany, and the nickname Beth. Just so you know:)

Salina said...

We just had our baby boy and name decisions are tough. I found www.nymbler.com helpful in choosing a name. It helps you find names that are similar to the ones you like. Good luck!