A couple weeks ago, Allison and I had one of the moms in my group (who is an AMAZING photographer) take Mommy & Me pictures. This mom does a different session every month and we decided to take advantage of the April one (since I don't have a lot of pictures of just Allison and me). We're also going to do "Favorite Sports Team" in June (Brandon is REALLY looking forward to this especially because it's right after our Colorado trip!). Here are some of my favorite pictures from our session. (Check out her website to see more of her work!!!)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



3 comments:
Fantastic pictures! I especially love the one where you are looking at her and she's smiling at the camera.
I love those! What a good idea!
What are the dates of your trip to CO? I want to make sure I see you guys this trip.
Post a Comment