Okay, so it's been a while. Here is an update and LOTS of pictures!
Jordan is changing every day. Her cord fell off on the 30th of May so she's able to have real baths now. She's not a fan (see picture below). She also smiled at me on Sunday (the 8th). Brandon thinks that it was just gas but I think it was real. (Allison was an early smiler too!) Jordan is starting to be awake more during the day but she still has issues going back to sleep after her late night feeding (10 pm or so) and her middle of the night feeding (3 am). We'll go back to the doctor's visit on the 14th, so we'll see just how much she's grown!

This picture is how the cat makes Chloe's life miserable. Chloe is afraid of her so she won't eat when the cat sits here.
Allison has become SUCH a good big sister! She is also getting to be VERY proficient at using her fork. (She WANTS to use it now too which is a big advancement). She's at the perfect age to have had a second baby. She WANTS to be a big girl. She wants to be independent and be a helper. She likes to change her stuffed animals diapers when I change Jordan. She also will feed them and walk them around in their stroller. (The cutest thing was when she took the spare diaper bag and her purse and hung it over the arm of the stroller, pushed her baby and talked on her phone. I got to see what I look like!) Her attitude really is a HUGE blessing.
We've mostly gotten back in the swing of things with playgroup. These pictures are from our most recent event. It was supposed to be a "boys only" event but not enough boys could go so the hostess was gracious enough to include girls!

Checking on Jordan


Making silly faces

Already sticking her tongue out at the camera!

Allison also had the last class for her first session of Little Gym classes. She has come SUCH a long way!!! The little girl next to her in the pink is her BFF Maggie (her dad takes the Saturday class with her too but her mom works at Little Gym and teaches a few classes).

Allison LOVES the parachute! (It is kind of hard to tell with the thumb in her mouth)

Cute picture of Allison and Maggie

This is UNDER the parachute, singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"

With all the equipment, Allison's favorite thing to do is to look out the window.

I think she looks so grown up in this one!

Finally a picture with Mommy!

Checking on Jordan

Bubbles!!!!

More bubbles!

Here is Allison getting her end of class ribbon. Notice how the kid before her hasn't even left yet. She SPRINTED across the mat when it was her turn!

High five!

Class is OVER!

Time for stamps! (This is Maggie's mommy - Allison - who is also in my Mom's Group).

Mommy and Jordan

Okay, here is another crafty dimension that I didn't know I had. I MADE these bows in Allison's hair! Now I have another hobby! ;)

Here is Allison showing off her mad fork skills.

Look, she's using her left hand!!!!

Dang it! I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up...now it's in the right hand!

Here's Jordan today. Look how wide awake she is!

Yay for being awake during the day!
There were a couple more pictures but I couldn't get them to upload. I'll try next time. I'm really excited for the rest of this week. Allison has a dentist appointment (with a different, hopefully thumb sucking friendly dentist). Then the girls, the animals and I are going to San Antonio so the girls, my mom and I can fly to St. Louis for Uncle Derek's wedding. Then, we'll come back, go to a doctor's appointment and then fly to Colorado for a week. (Make plans to come see us!!!). When we get back from that trip, Allison starts more Little Gym classes and swim lessons with Daddy. We've got a busy summer ahead of us! Keep your fingers crossed that Jordan does as well on airplanes as Allison did! ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment