That's about it for us. Jordan is still confused about being awake during the day and asleep at night. But her umbilical cord fell off! We think she's going to have an "outie". Hopefully getting real baths before bedtime will help her sleep. Allison is still being WONDERFUL for us. She loves helping with everything now. Today, she was giving one of her monkeys a bottle while I gave Jordan hers. Plus, the girls have been taking naps at the same time (after Allison's lunch). I had been napping but today when I probably needed it the most, I did arts and crafts time! We're slowly getting back into the swing of things. Jordan already seems like she's getting big. It kind of makes me sad that it's going by so quickly since this could be my last little baby. Plus, she makes Allison seem so grown up! That makes me a little sad too! Basically being a mom makes me even more emotional than I was before! Didn't think that was possible! ;)
And we're gearing up for our trips! My mom and the girls and I are going to St. Louis in a couple of weeks for my Uncle Derek's wedding. I'm really excited about this because some of my dad's family hasn't even met Allison yet! Apparently they are going to have to wrestle the girls away from my Grandma! When we get back, I take Jordan to the doctor for her one month and then Brandon and the girls and I are going to Colorado for a week! Whoohoo!! Anyone who lives in Colorado, please make plans to see us! (We'll be there the 17-24). We really want our girls to meet all our friends! Brandon's brother and his new wife Malinda will be there while we're there too. They're having a reception like Brandon and I did. We're stealing a little of the spotlight at the reception. Well, Jordan is! (His parents are using it also as a "come meet our fantastic grandkids" party).
I'm going to go try to get some sleep since I have to take over baby duty in a couple hours. Take care! See you in Colorado!!



1 comments:
Jordan is adorable! I love her room, perfect for a little baby girl. Lindsey sent me a link to your page, I enjoy reading about you and your family. Kids are so exciting!!
Post a Comment