Friday, June 6, 2008

Phone's Back

For those of you who call me on our house phone, it's back up. Yay! I've realized a few more things that I hate about our cable/internet/phone company. The big one is that I have to repeat my phone number, address and why I'm calling EVERY SINGLE TIME I call. It didn't matter that I had the technician's name and extension who was working our case. Then this one guy said, "I can't transfer you to a specific extension/tech." Really, genius? Then why have 3 or 4 people before you done it. Trust me, you don't want to deal with my and my phone issue at this point. Luckily, it was towards the end of our issues so he was able to finish it and get our bill adjusted (supposedly, we'll see). It's irritating that there are very few options for cable/internet/phone for a reasonable price. They are obviously not taking my money and paying quality employees so why do they charge so freakin' much!!?!?

Okay, digression is over. Jordan is crying. That's all. Phone is up. You can call us now. ;)

0 comments: