Saturday, June 28, 2008

Colorado - Part 1 - Traveling and Cheese

Tuesday was Jordan's 1 month appointment. She was 9 lbs, 10.5 oz. She had to get a shot. :( But I did it with both girls all by myself!!! Brandon came home from work early and we got all the luggage in the car and made the trek to the airport. Our flight was delayed a little over an hour but it really worked out because it gave Allison extra time to run around. Jordan slept the entire way to Colorado and Allison would have (had I not moved her because I was worried she'd get a crick in her neck). We finally made it to Brandon's parents’ house and Allison didn't go to bed until 11 or so (which is midnight our time!). His parents had TONS of toys for Allison. (They've been scoping out resale shops and garage sales). His mom said they didn't realize HOW MUCH they had till they put them in one room!



On Wednesday, Brandon's mom and Malinda and I went to the Celestial Seasonings factory in Boulder. I got a great gift for Julie and the girls next door for watching our house (Butterfly Garden Seeds). Then we went to the Cheese Store. That's right, Cheese Store. Longmont has this AMAZING cheese store that has a walk-in cooler with every cheese you can think of and tons of imported specialty foods. Wonderful. :) Oh, we also had lunch at Red Robin. Yum!!

0 comments: