On Friday, my mom's group had a meeting at the library. We try to do this once or twice a year so all the moms can get together and gab. Since I'm an assistant organizer, I stayed after to help straighten the room. That involved putting all the chairs back in the closet. Well, most of the moms who were still there were pregnant, so I was doing it myself (while one held the door open for me). During this time, Jordan was wandering around the room. Allison was at Mother's Day Out, so I only had Jordan with me. I finished putting the chairs away and went to talk to one of the other moms. A couple of minutes later, another mom comes back through the door, carrying JORDAN. Apparently, when that mom left, Jordan snuck out. The librarian said, "Um, is that one yours too?" as Jordan was wandering around the library alone. Mother of the Year, that's me. The worst part? I hadn't yet even realized she was missing!
And we went to the Children's Museum this weekend (with Brandon too). And did I bring my camera? Nope. But I did take a picture of Allison's artistic creation when we got home. (More on that later...)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment