I've been working like a maniac to get a scrapbook finished for my mom. My mom is the Wishflight coordinator for her station. American Airlines partners with Make-A-Wish and The Dream Factory to send kids who wish to go to Disney World to Disney World. The kids get picked up on one plane that flies all over the country and get flown to Orlando. They stay at a place called Give Kids the World that is specially designed for families with kids with special needs. Mom has volunteered there and says it's AWESOME.
The San Antonio's station's wish child this year is Tagen. He's 6 and he has cerebral palsy. The flight is on his 7th birthday (this weekend). Mom asked me to make a Disney scrapbook for him. It took a LOT of time so I haven't been doing much of anything else.
Here's the book: (I've VERY excited with how it turned out!!!)
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |




2 comments:
That is so great!! I love it!
What an amazing gift!! You did a wonderful job! HJ
Post a Comment