Holy Cow. 18 Months. I can't believe Jordan is already 18 months. I'll do a longer post later (with pictures, etc). I just wanted to get her stats up now. I've been under the weather the past couple of days, so the post is going to have to wait. Here are her stats:
Height: 33.5" (91 %ile)
Weight: 29 lbs (94 %ile)
She's just slightly smaller than Allison was but still a big healthy girl. Oh, and our doc saw Allison and said, "Wow! She looks thin!" Whoohoo!! Jordan is healthy and right on track (if not ahead) on all of her development stuff. Hooray for 2nd kids! (Allison was still not walking at this appointment, so needless to say, we're a lot less stressed with Jordan. Check that....stressed about different/normal things like what she's getting into/climbing on). :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



1 comments:
Yes, where did the last 18 months go?? Didn't we just have these babies like last month?
Post a Comment