Last weekend, I had a MUCH needed break. Allison went to Branson with my mom and Jordan went to Colorado with Brandon. The Branson trip had been planned for a while and since I've been in a funk lately, I asked Brandon to check on flights to Denver. They were cheap so he and Jordan decided to go. Plus, it was free weekend at the Denver Zoo. So Michael and Bri came up on Sunday and joined Brandon and his folks with Jordan at the zoo.
Here's Jordan getting ready to go....

The trip worked out really well. We didn't buy a seat for Jordan but both of Brandon's flights were relatively empty, so he was able to take her seat on. We have a Go Go Kidz Travelmate and LOVE it. It's basically a souped up luggage cart that you attach to your kids' car seat. It enables you to use the car seat as a stroller. This is PERFECT for us because his folks have a wagon we can use while we're there so we don't need a stroller. And the wheels detach so you can send it through the x-ray machine still attached. (Well, most seats you can. Ours is too big). This thing was TOTALLY worth the money. You can then gate check the seat or take it on. For Jordan, we take it on. She's too wiggly to sit in your lap but zonked out in her car seat on both flights.
I don't have any pictures from that trip yet because Brandon didn't take my camera (since I was supposed to update the blog). I'll post those when I get them from Kevin.





0 comments:
Post a Comment