We've had a REALLY great week at my mom and dad's. We went to Sea World and got a behind the scenes tour of the penguins. VERY VERY VERY cool. (More on that to follow). We saw Santa at Bass Pro shop (more on that later). We went back to Sea World and fed seals (more to follow). We watched our girls play and play and play with my cousins Emily and Anna.
The important part of this post is that I actually went Black Friday shopping (for the first time). Joann Fabrics had the Cricut for $75 (for those of you like my dad, the Cricut is a diecutting machine and is regularly $200). I left the house at 530 and waited in line (#6 in line) for a little bit and chatted with the 2 ladies ahead of me. One had already asked the store employee about the Cricut so we knew that we needed to go get a ticket first and then go to the cashier. So when the store opened, that's what we did. A few others behind us went straight to the cashier so when the cashier made them go get tickets we had to wait. I was out of there by 615. Stopped by Michaels on the way home and got 3 cartridges for it. Got donuts and was home, in bed by 7. Fabulous. No crowds. No lines (no REAL lines). And I got everything I went out for.
I know that wouldn't have happened at our Joann and Michael's back home. Our Joann's is across from a big mall and next to a Toys R Us. (The one here is next to an almost closed down mall and on the other side of the mall from Super Target). Michael's at home is next to Target (here it's in a strip mall but not near anything that was open early today). Good thing I was here!! :)
Allison woke up about 730 and was VERY excited to have donuts and chocolate milk. Jordan still wasn't up at 830 so Brandon went to check on her. This is what he found: We have NO idea how long she was like that but yes, she is most definitely asleep in this picture.
More posts later!!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



1 comments:
You two have the most adorable kids on the planet! I'm so jealous! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment