Last weekend, my father-in-law, while trying to upload some pictures of Jordan's trip to Colorado, accidentally deleted the pictures section of our share site. It freaked us all out for a bit because we weren't sure what he had deleted (we were in the car when they called us). BUT, it was just the share site, so it really wasn't a big deal (all the pictures were still on my Shutterfly account).
Our internet has been acting ridiculously slow lately, so I haven't gotten around to fixing it (because I know that any time I do anything with Shutterfly, I better have a good connection or it's going to take F O R E V E R). We got a free upgrade from AT&T today to the next speed and it seems like it really made a difference.
So long story short, check out our NEW AND IMPROVED Shutterfly Share Site. I actually was able to do some organizing that I had been putting off and learned a lot about the site and different features it has. I took lemons and made lemonade. :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment