Since I'm having some issues with the camera USB cord and uploading photos, I'll just share some funny Allison stories.
Yesterday at lunchtime we were driving home from the grocery store. She yawned a BIG yawn and then said, "Mommy, did you hear my big yawn?"
Me: Yes, pumpkin. That was a big yawn. Are you tired?
Allison: No, Mommy! That was a wake-up yawn!
THEN, after naptime, she picked up this big gingerbread man that is part of a matching game based on Candyland. She was running around SCREAMING, "GIN-GERbread man!" For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what in the world she was doing. Then she came running into the office and said, "Mommy, I have a gingerbread man in my ear!" Sadly, that explained it all. (If you don't already get it....watch this video...)
Ahh, 3 year olds. :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment