Jordan was in desperate need of a haircut. Her front curls were falling in her eyes and her side curls were poofing out in crazy directions. Only the back was behaving! So the girls and I loaded up and headed out to Snip-Its. For those of you who haven't been before, Snip-Its is AWESOME. It's a kid salon (they also do glamour/spa birthday parties for kids). The kids can watch a movie and/or play games while they're getting their hair done. There's also Dum-Dums, animal crackers and a prize at the end if they've been good! The ladies that work at ours are ALWAYS super friendly and I think they do a pretty good job. It's a little pricey but the girls LOVE it. Plus, they make a product called Morning Miracle (spray in mousse) which is the only thing I can find to tame Jordan's hair.
Here are her "before" pictures:







0 comments:
Post a Comment