So Bonnie calls me up and says, "I don't know how this works with the kids, but I've got 2 extra tickets to tomorrow night's Rockies/Astros game. My dad and Charlie (the Rockies owner) will be in town and I wasn't going to be but there was a volcano in Iceland so now I'm here and going to the game."
(If you know Bonnie, strangely, this all makes sense).
I told Bonnie we'd find sitter that ABSOLUTELY we wanted to go with her. So one of our friends graciously offered to watch the girls (even though her husband was working at the game).
So we got there and....
Here's the view from our seats:
Freakin' Awesome.
Have I mentioned how much we LOVE Bonnie!?
Oh and our girls didn't go to sleep (because they were at someone else's house). So they were WIDE awake at 1130 when we got there to pick them up. The next day was ROUGH (but SOOOOOO worth it!)








1 comments:
Yes, if you know Bonnie that does make sense. I miss that girl!
Post a Comment