Thursday, December 9, 2010

Allison Little Gym

I realized that I haven't really taken pictures of Allison at Little Gym in a while.  So I decided to try out the new camera for her class also.  Brandon was able to go and this was one of her BEST days.  I was SO happy he was able to be there and see it.  She did so GREAT! 

(These pictures are mostly through the glass and it was a REALLY sunny day).




Allison's class is Sports Skills.  Every week they do a different sport.  Some sports, like football, basketball and soccer, they did for 3-4 weeks.  Others, like bowling, were 1 week sports.  Bowling was funny because we had just come back from Thanksgiving where the girls went bowling for the first time!



She's getting so brave!  She doesn't fight the teachers anymore.  This week she actually tried everything and tried doing it on her own!




This is HUGE!!!  Doing the balance beam on her own!  Hooray!!!!!


After watching the 2 instructors who were teaching the class struggle with Allison a little (she's a lot to lift, especially if she's not helping), this instructor came into the gym.  I LOVE her.  She pushed Allison just the right amount and made her do it over and over and over again.  She also had her do a lot on her own (on the other apparatus).




Love it!  Look how proud they both are!!

0 comments: