Sunday, December 5, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

Breakfast with Santa at my mom's church was fun again this year!  We drove up Friday night, ate breakfast Saturday morning and left to drive home from the church so Brandon and I could have a Date Night Saturday night.

We're working on Allison - "look at the camera, keep your eyes open and your chin down".  It's not going so well!





The girls LOVED Santa.  Once again though, Jordan was upset and wondered where her hamster was.




This was when the children went up for the blessing.  Allison kept yelling at Jordan, "Close your eyes!  Bow your head!  Mommy, Jordan isn't closing her eyes or bowing her head!"  It was cute.


Santa gave each child a gift bag.  When Jordan opened it up and discovered that it was a Nativity figurine (and not a hamster) she was in tears again.


We also discovered that Jordan is NOT happy when I hold babies.  I was holding my friend Stacey's little girl (who is 6 months old or so) and Jordan was in tears the whole time.  Despite Jordan's crying, she really did have a good time!!

0 comments: