Thursday, December 23, 2010

Re: Deck the Halls with Something Something (Brandon Mass Email)

Since I think most of the cards should have reached their destinations (trash cans, paper shredders, and fire places around the world) I'm prepared to submit the electronic copy of our Christmas letter for general consumption (Warning: you may be tempted, but for best results, do not throw your computer in the trash, shredder, or fire). If you wanted a paper copy but didn't get one, wait a few days. If you don't have a copy in few days email my secretary (Amy) and I will crack the whip towards her relentlessly until she gets one to you. At least that's what I'll tell you I did (don't mind the obviously male handwriting on the letter).

Now for a couple of Christmas questions. I finally watched "Polar Express" and was a little confused when the conductor looks at the little girl's ticket and says "Round trip ticket...good for you" and then smiles at her like she's the luckiest girl in the world. Does he normally get tickets from children that say "One way ticket to the North Pole" and then wishes them the best of luck trying to find their way home from a sub-zero, barren ice cap at midnight on Christmas Eve??

The next question is even more troubling. Have any of you realized that Santa is FAT? I've been troubled because I want Santa to be a role model to my kids, and I love the sharing, free spirited sense of giving, but they need to be healthy enough to enjoy many Christmases. I've finally found a way...and I think you can help. I would love for my girls to be bombarded with pictures of good looking, fit, beautiful women wearing Santa outfits. Please send everything you can find to me. Remember, too much clothing will not help my girls to realize the importance of good eating habits. I promise each and every one of the photos will find a good home. Please do it for the sake of my daughters.

Merry Christmas
B

0 comments: