Well, I'm 31 weeks! I can't believe I'm this far along already. I'm actually kind of ready to be done being pregnant. (Is that bad?). I'm just so anxious about the new life with the baby and seeing how Allison is going to react to her that I'm ready for it to be mid-May. Plus, I keep having dreams that it's a boy (very, very vivid dreams) and so now I'm a little freaked out. I've decided that we're not opening anything, washing anything or taking any tags off until after the delivery.
My mom is leaving today (well, Dad too) on a cruise. My dad's cousin Heather (who was my maid-of-honor) is getting married on a cruise ship! I REALLY wish we could have gone. But, cruises won't let you on the boat if you're past about 24 weeks pregnant. So, I'm stuck here, Mommy-less for a week. I seriously talk to my mom like 4 times a day (or more) so I have no idea what I'm going to do next week. At least there is a bridge cam in the wedding area, so I can "watch" some of the wedding. It's the day after our anniversary too! I'm very bummed we couldn't be there. I LOVE Heather. When I was little, I used to want to be her when I grew up. She (and her mom, my Great Aunt Gloria) were two of the very few lefties I knew in our family. Plus, they took me to fun places like Disneyland and Vegas when I came to visit! Heather's favorite color was purple, so that became my favorite color. She liked teddy bears, so I did too. I'm sure it was a little annoying to her but she took it well and even let me come visit her a ton when I lived in San Diego and she lived in Orange County. Oh well, at least I'll get to see her (and my Aunt Gloria) at Michael's wedding!
My cake class went just okay this week. I'm REALLY not so good at the "shell" border. My star flowers and drop flower were okay though. And we started working on the roses! (Not as hard as I thought, but still difficult). The white lumps on my cake were supposed to be clown bodies (and the you insert these weird plastic heads) but I thought I could be creative and make them into bunnies since I was taking the cake to our Mom's Group Easter egg hunt. They look like poodles. But the cake was the best freakin' chocolate cake I've EVER made.
Well, I was going to upload videos. Unfortunately, I keep getting about halfway in the upload and then I get an error message. If I figure something out, I'll post some video. Sorry!



0 comments:
Post a Comment