Well, I'm 32 weeks! This picture was from Sunday so it's 31.5. My doctor's appointment went really well. I've gained 18 lbs total so far, so that's right on track. I'm going to have an ultrasound on the 10th to measure how much the baby is growing. I haven't been sleeping really well lately. My back and hips are KILLING me. I think my body is just preparing me for the lack of sleep I'm going to get in 8 weeks! (Brandon says it doesn't work like that). Here is the cake I made for our last cake class. It was on our anniversary, so I decided to do 4 roses (for 4 years!). I really enjoyed the class but I think I'm going to wait a while before I take course 2 and 3. I've got a LOT to get done before the baby comes.
We got her hair cut today (just trimmed the bangs). She looks like such a little girl! We also did some shopping and discovered that Allison now wears a 3T at Old Navy and for most Carter's clothes (unless they are all cotton and really stretchy). I bought her some new dresses, a shirt/skirt outfit and some jeans and khakis (pants, capris and skorts!). I also cleaned out her closet. It looks really lonely! I can't believe she's in 3T already! In a lot of ways, I'm not ready for her to be a big girl. She's my baby!!
Here's after the haircut....



2 comments:
Hi! We love reading your blog! Allison is looking like such a bit girl now! We miss you both lots and hope you are doing well!
Lisa and Josh
Your girl is seriously something cute. Love her! Good luck nesting for #2!
Post a Comment