Thursday, March 13, 2008

4D Ultrasound

Well, the baby cooperated this time. Probably because I had a HUGE Starbucks coffee and an espresso brownie right before! If it is scientifically possible, it looks like I'm carrying Allison's twin. The tech thinks the baby looks like Allison and Brandon. Plus, she was sucking her left thumb during the ultrasound. And she already has a ton of hair. The only differences we saw today are that this baby is a little chubbier and looks like she might have my mom's dimple on her left cheek. I can't wait to meet her! I can't believe I'm already 30 weeks pregnant! Now we just need to pick a name..... Here are some of the pictures (all 31 are on our Shutterfly site). Enjoy and we'll get more updates after my doctor's appointment this afternoon (and I'll try to take a belly picture too).

Foot:


Face - doing a Thumbs Up (Brandon is SO proud!)


Face - Sucking her thumb

Lots of Hair

Is that a dimple on her left cheek???


Fingers

0 comments: