First of all, CONGRATS to my cousin Scott and his wife Kelly. We just found out that they are pregnant with their second baby and due in December! So my aunt Pat will have 2 new grandbabies born in the same month! (She called my mom to brag that she's winning the grandparent race...she's doubling her grandbabies in 1 month). Yes, my cousin Scott and my cousin Karen are brother and sister. So my aunt goes from 2 grandkids (Ainslee and Nicholas) to 4 just like that. Looks like Michael and Bri need to get working on making me an aunt! (Just kidding!!)
10 more days! Oh my gosh!!!! At this time next week, we'll be hanging out with my mom, just waiting for Wednesday to come. I can't believe it's already almost time to have this baby! Here's a picture from today:
Brandon and I had a VERY productive weekend. Saturday morning, I got up SUPER early (well, for me at least) and went Garage Saling. Now, I don't go a lot, but usually, when I get the urge to go, I end up with really good deals. This weekend was NO exception! My bargains actually started on Friday. There was a sale in our neighborhood and I got the Fisher-Price take-along swing for a third of the price (and it's in great condition). Then Saturday morning, I went to 2 different sales. One was Brandon's boss's mom's group and one was my mom's group. The first one had TONS of little girl clothes, from infant to size 5. I got a lot for the baby since most of Allison's smaller clothes are for cooler weather. I even got a bag of Gymboree stuff that still had tags!!! BUT the biggest find was the Dora The Explorer Talking Dollhouse with ALL the furniture and people for only $20 and it's in EXCELLENT condition. Now for those without kids, this whole set would EASILY be over $125. I LOVE GARAGE SALES!!!! At my mom's group sale, I got a lot more girls' clothes, for the baby and Allison. And a Bumpo seat. Whoohoo!
Then we went to Allison's "gymnastics" class. She actually tried standing up onto the beam by herself! It was so cool to watch!!! Here are some great pictures from her class!! (She did GREAT). It's so much fun to watch how far she's come. I can't believe she just started walking February 26th!
I love this one...it looks like she's running!
Then today, we went to the Bayou Wildlife Park. (Mom and I took Allison in November). It's a lot of fun. You ride around in a tram and the animals come right up to you and eat out of a bucket in your hand. Allison had a good time but I think we were a little close to naptime. Next time, we'll go a little earlier. It's weird going to places on the weekend that I'm used to going to during the week. It was a LOT more crowded and a very weird mixed crowd at that. But we still had a good time! Here are some pictures!
Allison has started to better understand the concept of "biting" her food so we don't always have to cut it into pieces! I can't believe what a big girl she is!!!
Okay, just for fun...here's a picture of Allison eating LAST time we were at the wildlife park (in November).
And now some more comparisons:
Today:
November:
And now just some great photos we had to share! (My neighbor made the bows Allison is wearing. She's going to teach me how since I'll have 2 girls in 10 days!!!)
Okay, and lastly, here are a couple pictures of Allison in the car on the way to her gymnastics class. I LOVE the second one because I really think there is something about her that looks like Michael in it. What do you think????
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



1 comments:
Amy, you still look awesome! Good luck waiting around. We're excited for you guys! Love, Taylor and Steph
Post a Comment