Okay...sorry it's been so long! Who knew I'd be this busy with two kids under the age of 2!?!? We've been having a good time having my mom here. Allison has still been able to go to playgroup events, etc. She seems to be adjusting well to having a baby sister. She "helps" me change Jordan's diaper, brings me her pacifier and is always the first one at the bassinet when Jordan starts to cry. Okay, now the real reason you're here....TONS of pictures!
Okay, well, in a nutshell, that's what we've been up to. Jordan unfortunately wakes up at 10 at night and decides it is time to party with mom and dad till about 2. Actually, last night she did a lot better and slept most of the night (she ate at 1230 and again at 5).
We had her first doctor's appointment on Tuesday to check on her jaundice. She is 7 lbs, 6 oz (lost only an ounce since discharge from the hospital, so she's doing really well) and 21 inches. That's right, 21 (we think she was measured wrong at the hospital). That puts her weight at the 35 percentile, height at the 85 percentile and her head circumference in the 25 percentile. What's funny is that Allison's head circumference was the only thing that was ON the charts once she hit 3 months! The doctor just looked at her and said she wasn't worried about her billirubin levels. We have to take her back on the 28th for the followup to the Texas state newborn screening test. The doctor said she really needs to be back at her birth weight to do it.
Overall, everything is going great! I feel WONDERFUL and am SO thankful to have my mom here for a few more days. We finally got our coupon from Babies R Us, so we may go today or tomorrow to finish out our registry (so we can finish Jordan's room!). Once it's finished, I'll get pictures!
Check out our Shutterfly site for TONS of pictures!!!!



2 comments:
You guys they are beautiful! Congratulations
I can't believe you can spell the guy who gives you the epidural's name! Thanks for the sympathy vote...I love you Amy and all of your descriptions!! I have a package coming out to you and Jordan! She is so beautiful! Allison is looking so grown up - I can't believe it!! Love ya!
Post a Comment