Just a quick update.....
Jordan is 2 weeks today! We had our second pediatrician visit and they were able to do her newborn screen this time. Here were her stats for this visit:
Length: 22 in (94%ile...she's a beanpole!)
Weight: 7 lbs, 15 oz (still 35%ile...that's up 8 oz from her discharge weight and 5 oz from birth)
Head Circumference: 34.5 cm (15%ile...our girls are long with little heads!)
Everything is going really well. We've been out a few more times and it's nice to feel like I'm getting back into a normal routine. Jordan is adapting pretty well. She still thinks that when night falls, it's time to party but we're working on that. Overall, she is an EXTREMELY laid back baby. We're very lucky!
Her room is pretty much finished! I'll try to get some pictures up soon. Now, it's off to bed so I can take over baby duty at midnight!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment