Thursday, May 15, 2008

Re: BIG NEWS (Brandon Mass Email)















Okay folks, we have a name:

Jordan Mikayla Schrenk

No matter how much I begged, she wouldn't let me go with Edwina McCaffery, Joanna Elway, or Jayla Cutler (Colts fan, keep it down). Thank all of you for the support - Amy was glad to hear that we had so many people looking out for us, I was glad to hear that people actually read these emails. You can check out http://www.theschrenks.shutterfly.com/ for the rest of today's pictures - Jordan is a little more cleaned up today and daddy fixed her wardrobe.

Allison also got to meet her little sister today. When mommy held Jordan, Allison gave kisses. When daddy held Jordan, he got dirty looks from Allison. The next couple of weeks will be interesting...

Amy and Jordan are still doing extremely well and will likely be headed home tomorrow afternoon. When I ask Allison if she's excited that Jordan is coming home, she nods, which is great. Unfortunately she's in a stage where she nods for everything which is kind of cool because I ask questions like "Are the broncos the greatest?" "Yes" (Colts fan, I said KEEP IT DOWN), "Do you promise to never talk to a boy?" "Yes". Most importantly she's promised that she'll take up volleyball or soccer and won't force daddy to watch basketball - I LOVE THIS KID. Hopefully she gets out of the "yes to everything" stage before she's a teenager...

Thanks again for all of the kind words and I'll warn you right now that you can plan on a few more emails in the near future.

Thanks for hanging with me

B


PS. The Broncos don't suck and people who say hateful things get berated in mass emails.

PPS To those who know Kansas, he became an uncle yesterday evening. To those who have daughters, never allow your child anywhere near Nebraska (like you needed that advice).

0 comments: