I know I haven't blogged consistently all summer. We've just been SOOOO busy. I can't believe they're only 2 and 4 and I can't seem to get my stuff together! :)
School starts next week and we're all looking forward to it. Unfortunately, the blog is one of about 100 things I want to do while they're in school (10 hours a week). And a couple of those things have looming deadlines (like the Disney scrapbook for Wish Flight and getting ready for the JBF sale).
SO...the blog is going to be my outlet from the things I have deadlines for. And as I do catchup posts, I'll post the link here so you don't have to go back to find it.
Allison Dance
Bonnie and Baseball
Colorado Trip Overview
Colorado Part 1
Colorado Part 2
Colorado Part 3
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment