Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Jordan Dance

Jordan is still doing dance through our city Park and Rec department.  Last week was the last class of the session (about 6 week sessions).  For some reason, she was CRAZY this week.  She decided during most of class to try to take her leotard off instead of concentrate on dancing. 

Here's her class:  (Yes, she has 1 boy in her class.  Most of Jordan's comments about him are, "That boy wasn't listening today.")  I guess he has a crush on Ms Stephanie, the instructor, so he insists to his mom that he still wants to dance even though he gets a little crazy!  One of the other girls we knew from Little Gym, so it's been nice catching up with her mom and meeting her friend whose daughter is also in the class. 

I can't wait till the next session starts in November!
 She was being CRAZY silly and wouldn't let me take a good picture of her!



There's another Teapot video (this one is HILARIOUS) but I couldn't get it to upload.  I put it on our Shutterfly Share Site though.  Enjoy it!!

0 comments: