Sorry folks! Things have been CRAZY busy around here. I had to make the annual Dream Flight Disney scrapbook again, so that took up most of my free time in September.
Then came the Just Between Friends Consignment sale. I was the Recall Specialist this year so I was in charge of being there during ALL inspection/drop off times to monitor for recalled items and pull them off the floor or let the people who were trying to consign them that they were recalled and couldn't be sold. Plus, I cashiered 2 days too. BUT it was totally worth it because I got to shop early and scored some AWESOME stuff for Christmas. :) Oh, and I got Allison a purple sweater dress that she hugged when I gave to her. She has asked to wear it (and her new matching purple velvet shoes) EVERY day since the sale!
Then the Schrenks were in town. And we had a BLAST (more to follow on that!).
Then MY parents were in town. And again, had a blast.
So now things are finally getting back to "normal." Brandon is taking 2 classes this semester - 1 on Mondays and 1 on Tuesdays. But the professors keep cancelling classes and rescheduling for Saturday mornings. So far in October, he's been home 1 weekend (with class scheduled again this upcoming weekend). It kind of stinks but we're getting used to our "new" routine. It actually hasn't been TOO bad because Jordan promoted at swimming so she is no longer in the "parent assist" class but now goes in ON HER OWN with Allison (more on that later). They are SO cute in the pool together!!
I applied this year to be on the Disney World Mom's Panel. I didn't make it past the first round (I honestly didn't expect to) but I am DEFINITELY applying again next year now that I know the process. I've been really enjoying getting ready for our January trip. The girls are super excited too!!
So that's us in a nutshell! I'm going to try to post up some catch up blogs. I'll put titles/links here to make it easier to find!
Swimming
First Day of School and School Updates
More Jordan Dance (Fall 2010)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment