Since I played catchup, a lot of the blogs are WAY in the past. Here are links to make them easier to find:
Schrenks Visit - Part 3 - Old MacDonald's Farm
Schrenks Visit - Part 2 - Little Gym
Schrenks Visit - Part 1 - Having Fun!
Pumpkins 2010
Playgroup Halloween Party
Pinkalicious Birthday Party
Sleepovers and Princesses
Girls Visit San Antonio July 2010
Allison's Never Ending 4th Birthday
Dallas Vigilantes VS Chicago Rush May 2010
Strawberries and Splashparks
Jordan's Never Ending 2nd Birthday
Strawberry Festival
Taste of the Town 2010
Church Festival May 2010
Zoo Time!
More Jordan Dance
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



1 comments:
You're so funny! I just went thru all your past posts (playing catch-up myself) and now I feel like a slacker-blogger for not posting much of anything since we moved back to San Antonio. Then again, we haven't done much of anything since we moved back to SA either!
Post a Comment