Friday, July 18, 2008

A = Allison is Adorable!

Okay, I don't have the pictures uploaded but I have to tell you guys these stories before I forget!!!

Last Friday at her Toddler Time class, Allison was watching one of the girls play with a toy. Well the little girl thought Allison was trying to take her toy (she wasn't) so she ran away. So Allison thought the little girls wanted to play chase (she didn't!) and chased her around the room. Then the little girl went and sat by her mom and Allison plopped down next to her, all grins. It was super cute!

Yesterday Allison took her stuffed dog (that wears the Broncos uniform) and was making him eat from our dogs' big feeding trough. She was even making chomping noises!!! She also put 3 or 4 of her stuffed animals into the laundry basket and carried them all over the house!

The day before yesterday, she took a lot of her stuffed animals (like 5) and lined them all up on a blanket on the floor, then laid down with them. She then lined them all up on the couch and started feeding them a bottle.

She also put together something weird while we watched TV earlier this week (but I can't remember!!!) This is the reason I'm blogging the other stuff now! She's getting so big and VERY creative!! I can't believe she's like a real little kid!!

0 comments: