Yes, that's how old Jordan was yesterday. AND she had a couple big firsts!! Last night we were playing with both girls on our bed (trying to get Allison to calm down for bed) and Jordan giggled!!! 3 times!!!! It was so stinkin' cute!!! And then she had more surprises in store for us! She slept from 1030-630! Yay sleep!!!!!!!! Hopefully she can keep both up. We're going to San Antonio this weekend and I know my folks would be VERY excited if she both laughed and slept through the night!
PS - Brandon and his parents wanted to know if she was "normal" or ahead of the game for laughing. The "What To Expect" says somewhere between 3 and 4 months. Yay for my happy baby!
PPS - I made some awesome bows recently. I'll post pictures soon! If anyone wants to buy one, let me know! ;)
PPPS - Yes, I forgot our camera at Brandon's work BBQ. Anyone want to be my photographer? I can't pay a lot but you'll eat for free! :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment