Monday, July 7, 2008

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

We normally don't watch this show but I turned it on tonight because it was BBQ joints and Brandon wasn't really paying attention anyway (he doesn't like it). It was the intro for the show showing what places they were going to and guess what it showed.....you got it THE SHED. Now for those who are not familiar with The Shed, it is the BEST BBQ place and we used to go there all the time when we lived in Mississippi. It is literally just a shed filled and decorated with all kinds of junk (like Homemade Beer Can Chandeliers). It's AWESOME. I wrote in online to Guy that he should go there. I guess I was one of many people if they did a clip on it! And they featured my favorite meal and Brandon's favorite side dish - Baby Back Ribs and their Mac Salad. So if there is a rerun of this episode, WATCH IT!!! If for any reason you happen to be in Gulfport/Biloxi, go to Ocean Springs and get fed at the Shed!

Note to Rachel: Central Texas BBQ here in Pearland is also FANTASTIC!!!

0 comments: