I realized I hadn't posted pictures in a while so I thought I'd let everyone know what we're up to.
There hasn't been a repeat of the peepee in the potty but I did go and buy training pants, vinyl panty covers, and stickers. My mom is getting some stamps. As soon as we get those, I think we're going to start the hardcore potty training! AHHHH!!!!! I think this is the first REAL parenting thing we'll have had to do with Allison. Everything else so far, she's pretty much done on her own (well, there was that walking business....).
We've had a lot going on lately. My mom was here last weekend so Brandon and I could go see the new Batman movie....it was AWESOME. We also went to the Cheesecake Factory for a dinner date. Okay, now it's time for a rant. In Denver, whenever we went to the CF (lazy and don't feel like typing) it was always an ordeal. You got dressed up, you had to wait for a table and dinner was always a couple of hours long. And everyone else in the restaurant seemed to have the same experience. Now, I'm not sure if it's because the one in Houston is in the mall, but that was NOT the case. People were there in cut off jean shorts and flip flops!!! Now, I know it's not the fanciest restaurant, but when did it become casual fare???? Oh, and we were in and out in under an hour! An hour!!!!!!! Are you kidding????? So we walked around the mall for a while and then grabbed a couple of bottles of wine and went home (if you find a wine called "Mommy's Time Out" try it!! Thanks Erin!!!)
So while we were at dinner, my mom watched the girls. Apparently, she was on the couch with Allison and was holding Jordan and Allison pointed at Jordan and then walked over to the swing and pointed into the swing. She was ready for Nana all to herself!!
Allison has a new word she says...."MALL." That's right!!! We went shopping the other day (since we were on that side of town) and it's her new favorite word!!
Yesterday was a rough day. It started out great. Allison had a makeup Little Gym class and she did FANTASTIC during the entire class. She was in such a great mood! But apparently she left her great mood at the gym! We got home and she was CRABBY. Okay, I thought, I'll let her watch the "Once Upon a Potty" video we checked out from the library. Bad move. As soon as it was over, she had a MAJOR meltdown and was only calm when I let her watch it again. And again. And again. Needless to say, naptime soon followed.
Okay, here are the pictures you've been waiting for!
As promised earlier.....lining up the animals
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment