I'm here folks, I promise. I've got LOTS to blog about too (Jordan's Birthday weekend, the Pasadena Strawberry Festival, Pearland's Taste of the Town, a trip to the Zoo, swimming in our yard and a trip to San Antonio.
But I've been reading. Rather, I've become ADDICTED. My friend Judy got me addicted to the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. For those who don't know what they are, they are a series (9 books) about a telepath who lives in a small town in Louisiana. And then the vampires (because of the development of synthetic blood) come "out of the coffin" so to speak. Sound familiar? It's also a television series on HBO called True Blood. I've been busy reading.
But now I've finished them so hopefully the blog will get updated and the house will get cleaned. :) I've got lots coming soon!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment