Alright, I'll make a deal with you. If you go to:
http://traciturchin.typepad.com/photography/2008/02/2008-real-cou-1.html
and vote for Sarah and Dan (once, and only once so they don't get disqualified), we'll call it even when it comes to the penny thing (except for Barnes...don't ever promise beer and think you're getting out of it).
If you know Sarah, then you know she definitely qualifies. If you know Dan, send me an email with a description - I don't know the guy but if he's won over Sarah's affection, then he qualifies too. If you're still reading this email then I know you have time to vote because you've already wasted three times the time to read the email of a worthless guy. Please spend at least one third of that time on a non-worthless non-guy. (Amy says this line is too confusing...if you didn't get it, vote for Sarah and Dan, and then reply and I'll explain it).
If someone else on this list was on the scorecard, sorry you waited too long. If anyone else wants to use me as a soundboard for votes, just so long as you're not supporting someone with the last name of Clinton, Obama, or Nader...I'll think about it.
Hugs and kisses
B
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment