Monday, February 11, 2008

Wish the weather would stay nice...

Man I wish the weather would make up it's mind! Yesterday it was BEAUTIFUL! Allison and I decided to take Daddy to the zoo. Today it's nice but very overcast and probably going to rain. We did get to go to a picnic with our mom's group (in someone's front yard) and play outside. Allison had a TON of fun and even waited to take her nap until 1 (I'm hoping that means she's down for a while!). I like the weather right now but then it's supposed to rain again! Boo! How can I keep her entertained and try to convince her to give up one nap when it's rainy outside?!? Oh, and speaking of naps, I think Chloe is adapting to life outside her kennel. What do you think?


And here are the zoo pictures. Allison had a GREAT time. She got to ride the carousel, pet and brush some goats and play on the playground in the kid's area. She loved sharing her lunch with Daddy too. We went really early so it wasn't too packed but it was picking up by the time we left. I think next year we're going to get a family membership. (I just think this year will be too hard with the new baby and all). The Houston Zoo is SO nice. If anyone is visiting Houston, you have to check it out. It's fantastic (even for adults!).

0 comments: