Friday, August 1, 2008

Bday Countdown - 8 days!

I can't believe my baby is almost 2!!! She's getting to be such a big girl! She went peepee in the potty again last night. (She was sitting on it and started clapping and then she clapped and stood up. I hadn't heard anything but when I looked in the bowl, sure enough, she had gone!) She's been a riot lately. She looked at me yesterday and said "Bow?" (She didn't have any in her hair yet). So I asked her if she wanted to pick out her bows. She said yes so I took her over to her bow holder. I thought she was picking one of the pink ones (since she had a white shirt with pink embroidery....no, she picked the green/yellow/blue/white. Nice.)

We bought her a patio set from Kroger and she LOVES it. Some nights we can't get her to come inside. She'll be DRIPPING with sweat and crying because we made her come in! Here are some pictures of her playing with her table set:

Jordan is hilarious. If she's awake, she's smiling. We are so blessed to have such happy kids!! (Oh and by the way, she slept from 1030-530 last night!!)
Puppy love :)
Being coy with daddy
This picture was an accident but I think it turned out great!!
Here is how an exorcist baby sleeps (notice how her head and neck are positioned to the rest of her body)
Right before this picture, Allison had the monkey slippers on HER feet and was walking around cracking herself up. Unfortunately, she saw the camera and ran. Then she decided that monkey and baby needed to wear the slippers.
We went to a dress up playdate. The girls were so cute in their tutus! (Allison kept hers on a lot longer than I thought she would). She did take it off though. Then she was obsessed with these 2 play-veterinarian kits. (HINT HINT Nana!!!)
Now, here are some bows I made for a couple moms in my group.
First, the Texans bow.
Next, the Steelers bow (this one is a set of 2). The mom this was for liked it so much, she asked me to do a Longhorn bow set and an Astros bow set.

That's all here. We're getting ready to go to San Antonio for a few days. When we get back, I have a TON to do for Allison's birthday. Why did I say I was going to make the cake myself?!? ;) I'll post pictures as soon as there are some good ones (I'm sure we'll get some good ones this weekend!!). Take care!

Oh, and email me if you want a bow order! ;)

0 comments: