If any of you have ridden in the car with me, you know that Allison's favorite songs are the "Dog Dog" song (BINGO) and the "Beep Beep" (Wheels on the Bus) from this Baby Einstein CD. We HAVE to have the cd and when she requests her two favorites, they need to be played soon after. WELL, this morning she actually was letting me listen to the radio and the DJs were talking about some magazine's list of the top 20 boy bands of all time. They mentioned NSYNC (at number 2, I think) and played a snippet of "Bye Bye Bye". That got me thinking, "Hmm...I haven't listened to that in a while" so I put in the CD. Allison now points to the radio and screams, "BYE BYE!" to hear her new favorite song!!! She even bops along to the music!
By The Way - Am I the only one who is upset that 1) BBMak was left off the boy band list and 2) that LFO was so low on the list!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment