Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Jordan slept from 1030pm last night until.....drum roll please.....615 am!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! We changed her feeding up a little yesterday (she went from 4-6 oz bottles and 1-8 oz to 4-8 oz) and apparently that helped. And I actually got some sleep. Maybe she will be moving into her own room before she's 16!

Well, my second crockpot recipe did not go so well. I tried the Apricot Chicken but the preserves burnt and it was nasty looking. We had fish sticks, macaroni and cheese and lima beans instead. Hopefully the gyros tonight turn out okay.

I have a funny story to post about Chloe, but can't do it until after Brandon's parents come to visit. Stay tuned!!!

Baby Weight Watch: I only have 2 more pounds to get to pre-Jordan weight!! And then 4 more to get to pre-Allison. Jazzercise has been AMAZING. My mom went to a class with me when she was here and now she's thinking of joining in San Antonio. And I got one of the mom's from my mom's group to join too. It's addictive!!! (Hey, if I can do it, anyone can!)

0 comments: