We had a great trip last weekend at Mom and Dad's. I didn't get a lot of pictures on my camera but mom did and she'll be here this weekend for Allison's birthday. I'll post the pictures then!
We got some great "new" (my folks' old) furniture so we finally have a Music Room/Library like I had planned. We also got all of the stuff out of my closet and Allison is loving my Beanie Babies and the Barbie car. In a few years, I'm sure she'll love the Barbies too.
She had a BLAST swimming in Nana and Papa's pool. Aunt Mary was there and joined in the fun too! Plus, she said, "Sister", "Mary" and a couple other words. She was a parrot all weekend; anything we asked her to say, she would.
My mom also had presents waiting for her. Allison got a new monkey backpack (super cute!) that had 2 monkeys in it! Just what we needed, more monkeys!
We also got to see the Bartons. The Bartons are a family that I used to baby sit for. I started when their daughter Jordan :) was 6 months old and she's now 14!! Gosh I'm old! They've got 3 boys too (we didn't get to see the oldest Patrick because he was in Corpus at a basketball tournament). It was so great to see them and so much fun to see Jordan holding Jordan! And Allison was in LOVE with Josh and Caleb. They were all in love with Chloe though!
The car ride was a little rough. Jordan does not like her car seat as much as Allison did. She's in it for about 45 minutes and she's done. Oh yeah, we also had some drama at the gas station on the way back where I thought I lost my wallet (it was in the car...oops!).
All things considered, it was a good weekend. Now we're back at home, getting things ready for Allison's party. I'll post LOTS of pictures next week!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



1 comments:
I think it's so cute that you still have your Barbies, I shave all my Barbies' heads.
Post a Comment