Today has been a very productive day so far!
Allison opened her first birthday present (and I couldn't get her new monkey outfit and new monkey bows on her fast enough!). She was so cute opening the package! I can't wait until Saturday!!
We had a monkey themed playdate with TONS of her friends. We did monkey crafts and ate monkey snacks (Curious George fruit snacks, banana bread and bananas....and of course teddy grahams and goldfish!). And her friends played with ALL 18 of her monkeys! (And she even shared). I'll get pictures up later...
I did some work on the blog. We finally got Allison's records from her doctor in Gulfport so I copied something off of Salina's blog and put up a list with the girls "stats". What a cute idea!!
Okay, Allison is napping and Jordan is hungry. My dad comes in today so maybe I'll get some time to put up new pictures....I'll try!!! (Hey, at least I took them today!) :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment