So I made the Gyros tonight and they were FABULOUS! I made the cucumber-yogurt-mint sauce and served them in whole wheat pita pockets with spinach, feta and tomatoes. Yum!!! We also had green pepper strips with hummus (red pepper hummus) for a side. Allison liked dipping her fingers in the sauce and the hummus. She's very into "dipping" foods now (she LOVES hummus and ketchup...not together though).
Brandon and I had dentist appointments today. The hygienist told me that I had a cleaner mouth than Brandon (and that his was ridiculously clean). He asked me what kind of toothbrush I used (normal Crest brush) and how often I brush (twice a day). He said that my teeth look like I brush with a Sonicare type brush every 2 hours! Basically, I have super clean teeth!! I do have a little TMJ in my left jaw but the dentist didn't seem worried about it (since I've had that pop forever).
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment