Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Little Jumpy

I am a little jumpy. There have been a few home invasions here in town in the past couple of weeks. One of the women involved had a rottweiler and the guys STILL came in her house. Monday night, a woman was kidnapped leaving work at around 9 or so and is still missing. It's been women who were home alone. Needless to say, this is all making me a bit jumpy. If anyone knows of a good bubble I can live in, please let me know. :) Seriously though, please keep all the victims in your thoughts and/or prayers.

PS - Brandon says they have bubbles in Colorado. But we have to move there first and then get the bubble. Anyone know if he's pulling my leg? ;)

5 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

If your lab and dane are anything like my lab and dane-I think you are going to be fine. But a bubble sure would be nice! :)

Stephanie said...

Oh, they totally have bubbles here. Kinda expensive, but we just got one. Next time you're in town you can try it out. It's amazing. (Move to Denver!)

L.G. said...

He would never pull your leg! Lots of bubbles, ut it turns out you gotta see 'em to believe 'em! Hope you all do end up here someday, but till then, I'm sending you safe vibes!

Sarah said...

lots of bubbles here!

Becca said...

Have the home invasions stopped yet? How scary!