I've gotten a lot of comments lately (thanks to all who did!). It's nice to know my blog gets read!!
I've got responses for some of you:
TheMaidenMetallurgist: Absolutely we'll be here to offer advice! Most of the things we learned we did by the seat of our pants, but hey, if it works for us, it might work for you!
MeAndMyBoys: Good luck! Potty training stinks. :(
LuckierThanTheRest: I hope she does! Good luck to you and Leah!
SuZ: We went straight to panties. Most of the moms in my moms group had not so nice things to say about pullups during the day. (Some use them at naps and night though).
Becca: So far, I LOVE paperbackswap. I think it's a lot easier than garage sales because you can search for what you want. It's not like you can type a title into a search engine and find all garage sales selling it near you, KWIM?






















2 comments:
I love that fact that your playroom resembles mine. Yours has a whole lot more pink though. :)
You mean a big mess!?!?
Post a Comment