Jordan had a big day yesterday. She started applesauce (which she LOVES...weird, so does Allison!) and she also finally rolled from her tummy to her back. She did it last night when I was at Jazzercise. Brandon said after she did it the first time, she had this HUGE "proud of herself" grin on her face. Then he and Allison counted how many times she rolled (14). Yay!! She also started oatmeal this weekend and is a much bigger fan of that than the rice cereal. I can't believe how big she is already. The last 6 months have FLOWN by. Maybe that means Christmas will be here before I know it!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



1 comments:
Here's my advice about the hair-I have donated to Locks of Love twice. It's a fantastic feeling BUT it takes soooo long to grow it out and then it's sooo short after it's cut. Either way I'm loving the 5 minute shower and 30 second drying time! You should totally do it!
Post a Comment