Allison normally cracks me up with monkey. He is like a little person to her. Everything she does, monkey does. She even feeds him "baby food" when I feed Jordan. Yesterday, he was dancing and doing Jazzercise during my class. Well, at 130 in the morning, when she "can't find him" because she's gotten turned around in her crib so she screams uncontrollably and takes 10 minutes to calm down AFTER I find monkey and give him to her, I don't like monkey.
Oh, and Allison got into a Mother's Day Out program! Yay! (We've been on the waitlist since August). I'm a little worried how monkey is going to do. I'm not sure if they will let her play with him during the day or just at naps. (I need to talk to the director about everything....they just left a message yesterday). Cross your fingers for us!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



1 comments:
Allison is so adorable with her monkey!! I am sure they will let him hang out with her, especially the first couple days! Good luck to Momma and Allison! :)
Post a Comment